MOCK TEST SERIES FOR CSIR NET JRF
Preparing for CSIR-JRF-NET (Life Sciences) is one object and renovating the data and skills into triumph on exam day is another.Not Only theoretical fundamentals, but also frequent exercise that bounces the insights required to crack the CSIR NET JRF Exam.Many students are not gifted to adopt the right tactic and proper examination temperament, as they do not have the right advice on their planning for CSIR NET JRF preparation. Our mock tests have been premeditated to provide in-depth knowledge and proper examination spirit. It will teach you how not to fail in CSIR NET JRF Exam. It will provide you an opportunity to translate your talent into victory and to appraise self-performance.
Our Online Mock test series for CSIR NET JRF Life Science includes:
- 6 set of online test series...!
- Every Mock Test will have the 15 Part A MCQ, 35 Part B MCQs and 25 Part C MCQs.
- Final Mock Test will include the 20 Part A MCQs, 50 Part B MCQs and 75 Part C MCQs as per new pattern of CSIR NET JRF Exam.Timing of ONLINE Mock test series:
- Starts from 6th MAY 2018
- Ends on 10th JUNE 2018
- Every Sunday will be a Single Exam
- For assistance call us at 92053-37935
* Non-refundableHOW TO REGISTER FOR CSIR NET JRF ONLINE MOCK TEST SERIES:1. Pay the given amount please vai PayTm/BHIM App/ Online or deposit CLICK HERE TO PAY2. Note the Transaction number3. Fill the form below with this transaction number4. Register.. Simple.....!Offer: register before 25th April and get FLAT 100/- Discount Offer Code FLAT100MOCKTEST ( Mention this code in form given below )Grab our Online Mock Test series for better preparation of CSIR NET JRF exam
Fee: 1999/- INR Only for 6 Mock Test
How to Pay:
You can pay for Online test series for CSIR NET JRF by PayTm, BHIM app, By online payment (IMPS/NEFT transfer) or by cash....!
Note: Note that fee for Online Mock test Series in Non-Refundable. Once you Register for Online Mock Test Series CSIR NET JRF June 2018 exam, Your seat will be allotted for test series and You will be provided the Exam portal id and password.